We're looking for students entering 8th -12th grades who want to volunteer at the Easton Public Library for Summer 2023
Click below to sign up for a morning or an afternoon shift. Shifts will be available Friday, June 16, and on Tuesday. and Wednesdays after that. The morning shift is 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., and the afternoon shift is 3:00 to 5:00 p.m.
The volunteer duties will be mainly registering summer readers, logging books for summer reading, helping to maintain the Library's garden, and prepping crafts. Other duties may arise as the summer progresses.
***All summer volunteers are required to attend a training session before volunteering begins. There will be training sessions available on Friday, June 2nd, Saturday, June 3rd, and Wednesday, June 21. Please register for one of these sessions on our website.
Teen Volunteers are held to the following expectations:
1. You will sign up for only 1 shift per week.
2. You will come to the Library at your scheduled time and contact Kristine ASAP if you will be late or unable to come in.
3. You will dress in a work appropriate manner.
4. You will behave courteously to library staff and patrons, and will refrain from using your cell phone or other personal devices when volunteering.
5. If volunteering to fulfill a requirement, it is your responsibility to bring in any form for a signature and/or request a letter of verification in a timely manner.